Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of Miami
Miami-Dade Approved Hurricane Garage Doors
WITH 479 REVIEWS
To view local phone numbers
During a storm, your home is vulnerable and at risk to both the rain and water levels, but also the wind pressure and wind borne debris. If your garage door does not meet Wind Code Restrictions, the wind pressures can cause catastrophic damage to your home. Precision Garage Door only installs garage doors that meet all Florida state codes & requirements.
Dangers of a Standard Door
- Standard doors can be forced out of the track from the wind pressure during a storm
- Wind-borne debris can become dangerous as they can impact standard doors and enter homes
- Intense pressure from wind speeds 111 mph (Category 3 or higher) inside the home can severely damage the structures of the home such as the walls and roof.
- Induced internal air pressure can get so intense that it can blow out the roof or wall panels as it increases.
- Window openings as small as 4 sq. ft. can cause pressure in the home’s interior and exert forces on the structure.
Precision makes it easy to get your hurricane-rated door!
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Hurricane Impact Rated To Miami-Dade Code
- We Pull All Permits
- We Quickly Install Your New Hurricane Approved Door
- We Arrange Necessary County Inspections
Choose a door that’s stylish & safe!
Wind loaded garage doors have the same stylish appearance as standard doors, but are engineered to withstand the wind forces that come with severe storms and hurricanes, ensuring your home looks good and is kept safe. Many styles and designs are available with windows while also keeping your door Hurricane Wind Code Approved.
Did you know upgrading your garage door to a hurricane rated door can lower the cost of your insurance. AND a Miami-Dade Approved Hurricane Door (to the latest restrictions) will improve your home's resale value.
Miami-Dade Wind Load Doors Tested For Impact Resistance
LicensesConstruction - Miami-Dade County
Construction - Monroe County